A longtime fan favorite from SOREL, the Tivoli IV is built to withstand winter’s worst. This hardworking boot features a waterproof nylon and leather upper, microfleece lining, 100g insulation, and OutDry construction that freezes moisture out. It’s extra cushioned a has a grippy rubber sole, so whether you're tromping through snowy city streets or through the mountains, you're covered.
- UPPER: waterproof nylon with PU coated leather
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Die cut PU like EVA footbed, microfleece top cover.
- MIDSOLE: Rubber.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 5 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 34 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Light Snow